Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't receive incoming calls

iPhone SE can't receive incoming calls but can call out and text. My data is working fine as well. I checked the do not disturb settings, reset network settings, powered down my phone, and removed SIM card. Nothing has worked. I just got this phone 13 days ago in store. What do I do???

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you just port your number to Koodo?
Goran wrote:

I just switched to Koodo home phone but can only phone out , 17 hrs ago ; how long till the hub finds me ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

It can take a couple days for the porting process to complete. I'd give it until Tuesday morning to see if it's good then.
No I have been a customer since 2009. Same number just different phones through the years. Just bought this one in store 13 days ago. SIM card came from my 5c. I also was able to receive calls up until 5:30 pm. By 9pm my brother Facebook called me saying he can't get through. 4 different people have tried now
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you able to swap sims into anotehr phone and see if the problem follows the sim card or not? If it does, then I'd suggest getting a new one. If it does not, the issue would rest with the phone.
Currently not an option, don't have access to another phone. My data works, I can call anyone, but no one can call me.
If the phone is faulty what's the return/exchange policy for iPhones at Koodo? Isn't it like 2 weeks?? If I go tomorrow (13 days after purchase) they can make this right?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cassandra Settle wrote:

If the phone is faulty what's the return/exchange policy for iPhones at Koodo? Isn't it like 2 we...

15 days for any phone. But I really doubt that it's the phone. I think that it's the SIM card. But, since both things would require a trip to your nearest Koodo store, I'd recommend that you have them try one of their store SIMs in your phone to see if it's working properly. If it does, you can get a new SIM on the spot. Otherwise, you can exchange the phone.

If you exchange the phone before trying a different SIM, and it turns out that it's not the phone - you'll still have the same problem.
Userlevel 6
Hey Cassandra! I noticed that you got in touch with our technical support team.  Is everything working now 🙂 ?