Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't login to the Self Serve online or the Koodo App on my iphone 6

I just signed up with Koodo Saturday. I Logged in with my account but when i click self serve, it always says: Page not found. Same with my Koodo App on my iphone 6

22 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You try from a different browser? Try from a diff device/computer and connection (wifi vs data)
Yes, I tried different computers at different locations as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Francis Chan wrote:

Francis, can you post the link through which you are trying log in? Everything works on our end. Trying to figure out what specific issue you might have. Thanks!
Francis Chan wrote:

I am ok now. I called tech support and the reset my account and have me re-registered. thanks!
Francis Chan wrote:

Thanks for the info, Francis. I will do the same as you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Francis Chan wrote:

Pat, sorry for the trouble! Can you pls let us know if resetting your account solves the problem. Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How about the app, does that work? And I assume google and other sites work right? Can you view the regular Koodo site (not self serve but just general plans and phone info for sale, etc)
I,ve been unable access koodo's website all day. I've tried Chrome and IE.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pat F wrote:

You try from a different connection source?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pat F wrote:

Pat, are you trying to access the site from a mobile phone? If yes, is it a Samsung phone?
Pat F wrote:

Thanks for the responses. I,m connecting from my PC. I can try connecting from a separate PC later to see if that helps. I am usually able to access the site from this PC.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pat F wrote:

Home network with Shaw, Rogers, Telus, Videotron, etc?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pat F wrote:

Are you in Edmonton by any chance? It may sounds strange to ask but we got a few folks in that area experiencing the same. Don't know why but we are trying to figure it out.
Pat F wrote:

I'm in Ottawa. Office/work network. i believe it is with Bell.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pat F wrote:

Im in Edmonton. Office/work network
Still can't reach the koodo page today. Don't want to over dramatize, but if I can't have access to my self-serve I will probably have to seek another provider.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pat F wrote:

Still can't reach the koodo page today. Don't want to over dramatize, but if I can't have access ...

Hi Pat. I am still having trouble with the Koodo webpage. Basically anything with under www.koodomobile.com does not work for me. This means the self serve link https://koodomobile.com/selfserve/ does not work. However that link just redirects to this page which works for me. https://secure.koodomobile.com/sso/UI/Login?realm=koodo&locale=en&goto=aHR0cHM6Ly9pZGVudGl0eS5rb29kb21vYmlsZS5jb206NDQzL2FzL3lLeTZsL3Jlc3VtZS9hcy9hdXRob3JpemF0aW9uLnBpbmc=&encoded=true
Pat F wrote:

Still can't reach the koodo page today. Don't want to over dramatize, but if I can't have access ...

Thanks Denis. The link takes me to the login page but when I try to login it takes me to a page with a message that says "Page Expired- To protect privacy and enhance security, the page you are trying to access is no longer available."
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pat F wrote:

Doh! Ok. Can you access at home? or on your mobile phone with cellular data?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pat F wrote:

Dennis, can you pls try to have your account reset as well to see if that fixes things? Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pat F wrote:

Jeffrey, Self serve is not my issue. I can access that when using the secure.koodomobile.com link. How will resetting my account fix accessing the general www.koodomobile.com page?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pat F wrote:

I have this problem http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/is-the-main-koodo-page-down?utm_source=notification&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new_topic&utm_content=topic_link