Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't call Canada from uk with add on plan

I purchased a $40 add for talk, text and data while we travel though England. I have tried to contact my bank though and even using the international dial out code it won't connect and says unavailable. can anyone please tell me why this may be? I can't even call koodo to get them to take a look and now I am quite frustrated with the fact I have paid for something that isn't working for me.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Lot into your self serve account and make sure you add international voice roaming free add on Reboot the phone and try again
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can always call Koodo via Skype if the above solution doesn't work! It's a free call
Robert wrote:

You can always call Koodo via Skype if the above solution doesn't work! It's a free call

Thanks! I will try that because nothing is really working now that we're trying other parts of the plan. The self serve app isn't even loading on my phone currently.
Userlevel 7
Robert wrote:

Also where are you and what phone do you have
Robert wrote:

iPhone 6, London England.
Userlevel 7
Robert wrote:

Before you call in. Have you tried adding the Add-on I suggested? *
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Can you connect to wi-fi anywhere to try checking via the self-serve app as Chad suggested?
Robert wrote:

I have tried the wifi with no success, turning my phone off and on just to ensure it wasn't a connection issue, and am now on hold with koodo as it isn't working yet. Thanks for your help though!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Sami Turn your phone on airplane mode and back. We made a slight tweak on your service that should help.