Koodo Community
Question

can not register with my email

• 8 September 2019
  • 8 replies

I received the note that says "You're still waiting to be approved" when I tried to register with my email address; (e-mail) and (e-mail). I am the owner of the account and didn't any email to "approve" the registration of the e-mail address

the process is so annoying...

My account NO: .....

Please let me register it.

Thanks.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you try to register before receiving your activation email and SIM card? That's what happens if you do so. I will flag this for a rep to reset your registration and then after its all activated then you can re-registrr for self-serve.
No i did nothing wrong..but thanks

waiting for their reply
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So you didn't attempt to register for self-serving before receiving your SIM and activation email?
An agent help me do that with my email. And now i have the number with SIM. Received the agreement by my email. Then i trying to register it but failed
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
An agent help me do that with my email. And now i have the number with SIM. Received the agreement by my email. Then i trying to register it but failed
You need them to reset your email like Goran said and then follow the link within the email you will receive or have recived it has to be from the link in the email or you will get the error
can i reset my email by myself?

all i see is only reset password..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
can i reset my email by myself?

all i see is only reset password..

No an employee has to do it. I've flagged it to someone
Userlevel 3
Hello @Kuan lin pan ! Thank you very much for contacting us! 🙂 Could you please tell me if you still need assistance with the online Self-Serve. I have accessed your Koodo account and, according to the information registered in our database, you logged in successfully to Self-Serve today, on the 9th of September.

I would also like to inform you that I had to delete the reference number of your Koodo account from your original post, because this is private information that should be shared on the Community. - Alex