Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I use my tab to pay my bill online, or must I go to a Koodo Mobile store to do so?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your tab can only be used to purchase a phone
Do the mobile masters work for Koodo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert Provence wrote:

Do the mobile masters work for Koodo?

No we don't we are just experts in Mobile devices and Koodo's phones, plans & policies that help Koodo and their customers out with any issues we can help with. We are Koodo customers just like yourself that love to help others
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can pay your bill with Visa card or doing a bank tranfer but not with your tab unfortunately. If you have a positive tab you could have 10% off your account but youwill not have 15% towards your tab anymore
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No we do not. Actually, Koodo employees are not eligible to become mobile masters. We are independent people who just love cellphones. We can also openly disagree with Koodo and will even recommend you use another provider when it is in your best interest
so i cannot continue with koodo because i am moving to the states. I love this company and I recommend it to everyone. And 10% of my bill was going to my tab, but once I paid off my tab it continued to take 10% of my bill, so Im not going to buy another phone from this company so now I just lost $50?(because my tab is +50
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I recommend buying a phone with said tab and then selling it. Preferably the Nexus since it is unlocked and works almost anywhere
Unlocked means I could transfer it to another company in the states?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert Provence wrote:

Yes
Userlevel 6
Robert Provence wrote:

Do you know which company you want in the Stayes yet Robert?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert Provence wrote:

AT&T, ConsumerCellular 100% compatible with Koodo technology and not an insignificant market share.
Okay, thank you all .