Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I switch the size of tab I have?

Can you switch the type of tab you have after you buy a phone? (ex: from large to medium?"

10 replies

Userlevel 4
The tab type would have to switch before you buy the phone. That change woudl also depend on the credit class you have with Koodo
Unfortunately not, once you sign up at the store you have made your decision about what tab type you can use. The only way around this is in the first 14 days after buying a phone you can return it as part of Koodo's money back guarentee.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You have to wait to pay it down to go lower but you can move up to the next level if you want you just have to get an eligible plan and pay the tab charge if choosing medium or large tabs.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

You have to wait to pay it down to go lower but you can move up to the next level if you want you...

I dont think you would be able to downgrade from Tab L down to a Tab M or lower until the tab is fully paid off. And there is no way you can pay off the tab. It's restricted to 15% of your monthly plan and preset monthly tab contribution. Or cancelling I guess
Userlevel 2

You have to wait to pay it down to go lower but you can move up to the next level if you want you...

This part is true. If you wanted to downgrade, you would need to wait until the Tab balance is at $0.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That's what I said Dennis
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I thought u meant pay it down like a $300 tab m has to be paid down to $150 to be able to go down to a tab s. that's why I said it had to be fully paid off
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No, sorry I guess I could have worded it better.
Userlevel 2
There's nothing in the conditions that state that they must wait for the tab amount to be paid down. As long as they meet the credit requirement, they can upgrade from Tab M to Tab L as long as they are purchasing a new phone & select the required rate plan price.
Userlevel 4
The system can be a bit wonky since it wouldn't let us change tab type even if the tab was paid up and in the positive.