Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I pay off my Tab Balance with cash?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I guess you could by going to a Koodo store?
Goran wrote:

I guess you could by going to a Koodo store?

I don't know if they accept cash though. I heard that you can only pay with a debit/credit card
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Buy a prepaid credit card or visa card with cash and the pay with it
Userlevel 7
No, I don't believe you can. You can either pay it with a credit card in Self Serve or if you do an upgrade at a store, they will charge you your outstanding balance on the next bill, which you can then pay with your usual method, like any other bill.
Userlevel 6
Hey Julia! Just to confirm, Koodo stores do not accept cash. Here's the list of payment methods that we accept -> http://koo.do/Joixyw . Hope this helps! 
Hey Melissa, Koodo customer service said that any bank will accept cash payments to your Koodo account. You only need your Koodo account number and you do not need a bank account at any bank.
Userlevel 6
Trevor Millions wrote:

Hey Melissa, Koodo customer service said that any bank will accept cash payments to your Koodo ac...

Hey Trevor! I was confirming above that if you're looking to make a payment in cash towards your bill it was not possible at a Koodo kiosk as Koodo kiosks only accept credit card payments. Seems like you may have gotten some wrong information as financial institutions will only process cash payments with their customers; however it could be possible. The best way would be to contact a bank to ask them to if it's possible to pay without being a customer and if there are fees associated with that. I tried searching on the internet and can't find an answer for that.  Right now we can confirm that you could pay cash through Western Union/Money Mart...  Hope this clarifies things!