Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can i get Iphone 5c for 40 dollars a month

I want to get the iphone 5c but I dont want to spend 75 dollars a month. Is there a cheaper plan i can get for it?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can choose to iphone 5c on a tab S or M and then you can choose any plan you want.
How much would the iphone 5c be upfront on a S or M tab
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shelby Seifried wrote:

How much would the iphone 5c be upfront on a S or M tab

Retail is $625 for the iphone 5c So on a tab S, it will be $475 On a tab M, it will be $325
Okay thanks. I will have to think on that. They are just so expensive
Userlevel 7
Shelby Seifried wrote:

Then pick another phone with comparable qualities. There are many good Androids out these days that do more and cost significantly less. If you want an iPhone, you have to pay for it. They're expensive phones.
Userlevel 2
Shelby Seifried wrote:

Shelby, It's a trade-off: you either get a phone at a lower cost, but pay a higher monthly plan fee ... OR ... you buy a phone at a higher cost, but pay a lower monthly plan fee. As is many things in life, you can't have your cake and eat it too.
Userlevel 6
Shelby Seifried wrote:

Shelby, I'm with Jonathan on this one. Please check out the Nexus4 ($300), it's quite the performer and won't break the bank. If you can live with 8GB, check out Motorola's MotoG ($150), it's as cheap as it gets YET performs formidably! There is also the Desire 601 ($300) which gets nice reviews and has an SD slot if you need one. And then there is 2012's all-star, the Galaxy S3 ($350), which still has an immense following and an extensive list of accessories. Plenty of choice outside of iPhones if you're willing to go that route 🙂