Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I add a line to my account without ordering a sim card? I already have a new one.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You should be able to do that in store
Can they charge me another ten bucks? This sim card came with a Koodo phone I ordered on line and the price as shown in the cart was $0

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ken wrote:

Can they charge me another ten bucks? This sim card came with a Koodo phone I ordered on line and...

Not if you don't want the card. If there's no way to not pay ten bucks online you might have to contact Koodo directly but you can just do as Dennis said.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ken wrote:

Can they charge me another ten bucks? This sim card came with a Koodo phone I ordered on line and...

Was sim card from the phone you got or an upgrade?  Was it every activated before?
Ken wrote:

It's a new one - not activated

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ken wrote:

If you want to add a new line, without buying a new sim since you have one, then you have to activate instore.  Otherwise, adding a new line will always add a $10 sim to the order.