Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Calls incorrectly going to voice mail

I call my wife's Koodo iphone 4s when the phone is beside me not being used, the call goes immediately to voice mail. I hang up and call the Koodo iphone immediately and the phone rings properly. This has been happening regularly for the last few weeks. My wife is a visitng nurse and uses her phone to receive calls from patients. The phone is always on. It appears the network can not find the phone initially, is there something we can do make sure important calls are not missed.

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Powercycle phone, make sure that do not disturb mode is off. If the phone still doesn't receive calls, give Koodo Tech a call. 8611 Option 6.
Thank you for your prompt response. The phone has been cycled many times, the pattern is consistent, 1st call is sent to voice mail 2nd call goes to phone correctly.
Userlevel 2
Give Koodo Tech a call. The 1st call shouldn't be going to voicemail.
Userlevel 7
Have you tried resetting network settings, some people have found this to work.
Resetting the network settings appears to have worked. Thank you
Hi I have similar problem in my iPhone 4. Have you got any solution yet. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Shah Md Rahman wrote:

Have you tried resetting the network settings? Toggled Airplane mode on/off? If the issue persist, something may be wrong and I would recommend you talk to Koodo tech support.
Shah Md Rahman wrote:

I did not try resetting the network, but I tried Airplane mode on/off. It did not work. I also talked with Koodo tech support they reset my voicemail but still persist the problem. I will try the network resetting option and will see what happens. Thanks anyway.