Koodo Community
Solved

Call forwarding

I am sending my iphone to Apple for repairs and am going to add call forwarding so that I will get my calls on another phone. Which type of call forwarding would be better? Call forwarding unconditional which Forwards all incoming calls to another number or Call forwarding unreachable which is Calls are forwarded if your phone is turned off or out of coverage area
icon

Best answer by Dinh 30 September 2018, 23:46

@Jll : Unconditional call forward is better, as your line is totally offline in your case.

If you are using call forwarding, I would suggest you get the $3 call forwarding add-on. Otherwise you would be charged at the payperuse rate for call forwarding.

By the way, you could also take your SIM off your iPhone and use it in another phone. You wouldn't need to setup call forwarding.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Jll : Unconditional call forward is better, as your line is totally offline in your case.

If you are using call forwarding, I would suggest you get the $3 call forwarding add-on. Otherwise you would be charged at the payperuse rate for call forwarding.

By the way, you could also take your SIM off your iPhone and use it in another phone. You wouldn't need to setup call forwarding.