Koodo Community

Community

Solved

call customer service

I AM CONFUSED IS THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE OR IS THERE NOT?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes there is, but it's closed atm. You have better chances getting an answer right here. 

What can we help you with.
Userlevel 4
I am getting my phone unlocked i see fido and virgin 6gb of data is $49 a month and koodo is $49 for 5gb of data i been with koodo almost two years always paid bills on time never later just wondering if koodo can give me the same deal as virgin mobile 6gb of data for the $49 hate to think of leaving after being a good customer and i just paid off my tab in full if someone could private message me and help me out thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lloyd Willett wrote:

I am getting my phone unlocked i see fido and virgin 6gb of data is $49 a month and koodo is $4...

Koodo does not price match generally on an individual basis. They tend to make it available to all if they do price match. Maybe if you speak with them they might be willing to but if you see a better deal that Koodo won't give, then sure go for it unless you see additional value by being with Koodo.
Userlevel 4
Lloyd Willett wrote:

I am getting my phone unlocked i see fido and virgin 6gb of data is $49 a month and koodo is $4...

Just to let you know i just got off the phone with koodo 20 minutes later and got the plan that i was asking for 6gb of data for $49 it pays some times to call in and I really didn't want to switch virgin so thank you koodo here looking at another year
Lloyd Willett wrote:

Anyone paid for the roaming add on, but get no coverage in the US?  We had good coverage for 3 out of 10 days, now nothing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lloyd Willett wrote:

Might you be in a location where Koodo has no roaming partner? If your phone connected for 3 days, there is no reason it should stop, unless there is no carrier.

Buying the Add-on only nets you a saving over pay-per-use fees, it does  not change how your phone works while roaming.