Koodo Community
Question

Call back

• 16 April 2019
  • 7 replies

Why is it when I chat with Koodo assist and select schedule call back, they never call back?
I have tried seven times in the last two days and it is impossible to speak to anyone. Horrible customer service!!!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Check that you haven't blocked koodo's number on your phone. They'll never get through if you have.
I don’t have one blocked number on my phone. I don’t understand why it’s so complicated.😡
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What issue do you have? I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been getting calls back. Maybe we can help you or at least forward you to contact Koodo via some other method.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you tried using another number for callback?
I am having a few technical issues as well as me recently adding a new line to my account and need to work out a few things. I have used my co workers cell phone twice and my work phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alright then so you can also send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to get assistance. You can keep trying for callbacks in the meanwhile.
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
Hi there! We would love to investigate and see what happened, so please send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter, and we'll be glad to help you out further. 🙂