Koodo Community
Question

Bying phone medium Tab

• 31 August 2019
  • 6 replies

According to Koodo's own chart one can buy a phone on the Large Tab without changing a $40 plan .

Tried to do just that by bying the Samsung Note 9 on a Large Tab. It requires changing my plan as per the instructions. Am I doing something wrong?
I made an error in the heading it meant to read Large Plan instead of Medium. (Could not edit it)

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
you need a Tab Large plan to get a phone on Tab large. https://www.koodomobile.com/help/keeping-or-changing-your-plan-when-you-upgrade-your-phone

Was your $40 a Tab Large plan?

Thanks, yes it was. Tried the Tab Large plan. It needed a Plan switch. Normally there is a "keep this plan" at the bottom when buying a Koodo Phone only.. It did not appear.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Which province are you in? $40 rateplan wasn't a Tab large plan. You would need to change to something else to be eligible for a Tab large or just buy the phone directly from the manufacturer.
I am in BC. As per the chart the 'Tab Large" goes with any plan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I am in BC. As per the chart the 'Tab Large" goes with any plan.
That was why I took the snapshot. Look into the next column...
Thanks, I was misreading the chart. Thinking the Large Tab Plan referred to the phones Tab selection buying.
I am eligible for the Small Tab, I see, without changing plans. That works for me.