Koodo Community
Solved

blacklisting

• 20 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Have a question how do I go about blacklisting my old phone that I just upgraded from was stolen from my house

icon

Best answer by Dennis 22 June 2020, 04:53

Note that this would be for your active phone. 

If the stolen phone does not have your current active sim you will need to contact Koodo to report the previous phone stolen 

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m pretty sure there is a “report phone stolen” in self serve, but unfortunately I’m on prepaid so can’t tell you exactly where. Report back if you can’t find the option :)

And sorry to hear your phone got stolen!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello Donna,

We are really sorry for this situation. If you want to suspend your phone you have to follow this steps:

• From the drop down menu, select Mobile Services. If there are multiple subscribers, it will ask to select a subscriber.
  • Select Report to report your phone lost or stolen.
  • Select Suspend my phone. The phone is now suspended. You can come back to reactivate your phone if you get another device. If you want to black list the device, you cannot do it on self serve, you must contact a Customer care representative.

All the best,

Helen

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Note that this would be for your active phone. 

If the stolen phone does not have your current active sim you will need to contact Koodo to report the previous phone stolen