Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Billing problem

So i have an unlimited messages and calls with 5GB data at 48$ but this month i recieved 118,89$ bill , i want to know what's the extra pricing.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is a customer forum, nobody here can see your bill. If you sign into self serve and download a pdf copy of your bill you will be able to see the details of what the charges are for. We can explain what some of the terms mean if you tell us what it says, but anything further you'll need to call koodo for.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

This is a customer forum, nobody here can see your bill. If you sign into self serve and download...

Monthly service plans 42.40$
Long distance charges 37.50$ (the plan is unlimited minutes canada wide)
other charges 25$ ( i guess these are because the number changed)
Taxes 8.91+5.57
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

This is a customer forum, nobody here can see your bill. If you sign into self serve and download...

Long distance charges would be for calls to numbers outside of Canada. The numbers called should also be visible through self serve. A number change done through customer service instead of self serve would indeed cost $25.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

So i saw the charges but they were made in Canada 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

What was the area code of the numbers you were charged for calling ?
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

709 which is Newfoundlands
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

You'll need to call koodo and ask for details. As previously stated, this is a customer forum and we do not have access to koodo's billing systems.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

ok