Koodo Community

Community

Billing issue, a charge of $30 for 2 minutes!

Charge?

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you check your invoice? Page 3 and further will tell you exactly what the $30 charge was for, Brenda.
It does not indicate where the call was made? I don't recognize the number. What do I do if I did not make this call?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brenda Hornby wrote:

It does not indicate where the call was made? I don't recognize the number. What do I do if I did...

I’m not seeing anything related to your Koodo bill in this image, so it is difficult to offer comment.
Brenda Hornby wrote:

It does not indicate where the call was made? I don't recognize the number. What do I do if I did...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brenda Hornby wrote:

That is a call to Taiwan or Bangladesh, or even a satellite phone, Brenda, and I guess you don't have a LD saver add on?
Brenda Hornby wrote:

Can you see it now?

Brenda Hornby wrote:

LD saver?

Brenda Hornby wrote:

What is this?
Brenda Hornby wrote:

Would you consider waving this as I am a good standing client?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brenda Hornby wrote:

I don't work for Koodo, but you could try to send them a message on FB explaining you made a mistake. No promises... but I'll be rooting for you 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brenda Hornby wrote:

Sorry I meant to say Facebook Private Messenger... my fingers were faster than my brain. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/Koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brenda Hornby wrote:

This appears to be a call to a satellite phone, which would attract that level of fee. Is there a record on your phone of a call at the time of the charge, allowing for possible time zone differences.? See the GMSS. notation after the number, and the info in this link about country code prefixes. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globa...
Brenda Hornby wrote:

I see, since I am a long standing customer and always pay my bills promptly. Will you consider waving this charge as I think it must have been a misdial, as I did not knowingly call anyone on a satellite phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brenda Hornby wrote:

Like Sophia mentioned you will have to get in contact with Koodo directly at the link mentioned above.
Brenda Hornby wrote:

Okay, who do I call and what number do I use?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brenda Hornby wrote:

611 from any koodo phone, 18669956636 from any other line, or send koodo a message via facebook messenger.
Userlevel 6
Page 3 of the invoice should give you more information.