Koodo Community

Community

Solved

billing

I have paid off my tab before December 18, 2016.
However, my most recent billing statement still shows a tab charge of $5 for Dec. 18- Jan 17, 2017.
Could you please check why I am still charged for the tab?
Thank you,
S

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Miya - looks like you're on a classic Tab plan and are now have a positive tab balance. This balance will continue accumulating up to a maximum of $150 and you can use the positive tab towards a new phone when you wish to do so.
Thank you for your reply.
I am referring to the tab charge of $5 I was billed for, not the credit koodo gives each month.
Why do I continuously paying tab even the tab is paid off?
On the other hand, I am really confused as I got a billing text message of $54.47 due but my online billing statement shows 49.47 due on the front page. Which one is correct?
Can I forgo the positive tab balance for a monthly discount and still keep the same plan?
If a change is possible, what's the cost to me to switch for a discount?
Thank you,
S
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
S wrote:

Thank you for your reply.
I am referring to the tab charge of $5 I was billed for, not the credi...

Hey there - looking at your account again, I see that the $5 charge was reversed - this was done so after your bill was issued, so the $49.47 amount reflects the credit.

With regards to the positive tab, it will be a Koodo contribution and can only be used towards the purchase of a new phone, not bill discounts.

Hope that helps.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your billing cycle is from 18th of the month to 17th of the next month. If you paid off your tab just before 18th, then it's likely didn't reflected on your bill. (It usually takes 3-5days to process-) What is your self serve overview page say? If it's says $49.47, then I'll pay that amount. And I'll check selfseve later (it should be updated in maybe 4-5days.) As Ranjan said, you are on the old tab system and you will accumulate positive tab. (It's contribute by Koodo)