Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Billing

My billing date says from the 10-16 of December but I was charged for a full month, with charges at $97 for 6 days, the individual who worked at Koodo did indicate I would have an additional six days on my bill. But I don't think I should be charged for them as though it is a full month?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can see where the charges came from in self service, Rebekah. Check page 3 of your bill which should indicate details of how much you were charged and for what 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This will help explain charges on your first bill. http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/charges-explained/charges-on-your-first-bill
You get charged for Dec 10-16 + Dec 16-Jan16. It's called "advance billing".
But it wasn't for those both chunks of time, literally just those 6 days and the billing break down doesn't say as to why either, I already checked there and it is all just for regular usage. If it is advanced billing I'm fine with that too but shouldn't it just show the correct dates?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Maybe take a screen shot of your ebill (minus any personal info since this is a public forum) and post it on here for us to help you figure out your bill