Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Billed without my knowing

Koodo took money I did not have in my account to pay a bill, I am more than sure I did not set up pre -authorized banking and want to know how I can reverse this transaction

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We wouldn't/couldn't do that Chase. You have set up pre-authorized payments in early September with your Visa.
Bernard wrote:

We wouldn't/couldn't do that Chase. You have set up pre-authorized payments in early September wi...

Is there anyway I can revoke that? I didn't have the money in my account so now I am in the negatives
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

We wouldn't/couldn't do that Chase. You have set up pre-authorized payments in early September wi...

You have a small window to do so via your bank. It's likely that you are past this window. I would not expect Koodo to return the cash as you do owe that money. If you're in a tough financial situation now you're going to have to make some decisions regarding your budget and cell phone services, such as switching to prepaid or a cheaper postpaid plan, as you're still responsible for paying it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

I don't think Koodo will reverse this transaction as Goran said.
But, you can remove your pre-authorized payments for your future payment. 
you need to call Koodo to do it.  *611 from your Koodo phone.

Userlevel 7
In my experience if you plead your case to the bank you can generally get fees for NSF and other bank services reversed once during your account lifetime. I recommend being calm and apologetic with the bank Rep. I've done it a few times and have always had good results. YMMV