Koodo Community

Community

Question

Billed twice for the same month

I got a new iphone from Koodo on Nov 28th. My first bill includes the charge from Nov 28-Dec 7 + the first month in advance (Dec 8-Jan 7), which is fine - I paid it. However, I just got my second bill (bill date Jan 7)and the bill cycle on my Self Serve states its from Dec 8-Jan 7, which I already for in my first bill payment. So I'm getting billed again for the same month. Can anyone help?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I believe it's a bug, Charlotte, someone else experienced the exact same problem. If you check self service again tomorrow, chances are it will have sorted itself out 🙂
I hope so....Just to clarify, the bill cycle for my second bill should be Jan 8-Feb 7 - correct?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Charlotte Binnie wrote:

I hope so....Just to clarify, the bill cycle for my second bill should be Jan 8-Feb 7 - correct?

Yes, your current bill should Jan 8 - Feb 7, based on your description, and should be a bit lower than your previous bill, as the pro-rated charges for the first few days of the month are not included this month.

Have you reviewed your PDF bill in Self-serve? The previous client found the PDF bill had the correct dates, but the notification indicated similar dates as you describe. 
Charlotte Binnie wrote:

I just reviewed the PDF version of my second bill and it does have the correct date - Jan 8-Feb 7. I'm assuming there is some sort of glitch with the Self-Serve app.