Koodo Community

Community

Solved

billed for call from one number to same number

April 8 13:08 Charged for 29 minute call from home number to same number. How is that possible.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It displays like that for incoming calls sometimes when the call is from unknown
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You say home number to same number. Do you have a Koodo wireless home phone? You shouldn't be charged with unlimited minutes. However if you are using a cell line with daytime minutes then calling voicemail will use up minutes. Could you elaborate more about your situation please?
Using cell phone only. No other number attached to home. If checking voice mail, would not have used 29 minutes Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Barbara Rikley wrote:

Using cell phone only. No other number attached to home. If checking voice mail, would not have u...

So your bill tells you that you made a call to yourself for 29 minutes?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Barbara Rikley wrote:

Using cell phone only. No other number attached to home. If checking voice mail, would not have u...

If you answer a call from a caller who has blocked their number from displaying, the bill reports this as a call from your number to your number, as it can't report the number of the private (blocked) caller.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Barbara Rikley wrote:

That's what I said, but OP ignored my answer
Userlevel 1
Barbara Rikley wrote:

Hi Barbara! A few explanations are possible: Calling your voicemail, receiving a call from a blocked number. I verified your bill and if you're talking about  the call on April 3rd, it was an incoming call. 

Hope this helps!