Koodo Community

Bill Notification Via Email Doesn’t Stay Checked

I will select to have it checked via email. I come back to the same page after and it is unchecked. I have been trying this since last Sunday when I joined Koodo.

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  We'll forward it to the team to investigate.  In the meantime, we've completed this for you so that you'll get SMS and email alerts when your bill is ready to view online. 
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  We'll forward it to the team to investigate.&nbs...Thank you so much!
Userlevel 5
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  We'll forward it to the team to investigate.&nbs...Anytime!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You were checking it off and then clicking on the confirm changes box correct?
Umm no, I would just check it on after it wouldn’t stay checked when I came back every time. It would stay off.
J'ai le même problème. Je veux recevoir ma facturation par courriel, je choisis l'option, je fais le crochet, j'enregistre et quand je reviens, il n'y a plus de crochet... Quoi faire pour régler le problème ? Je me fais dire que si je passe par un représentant téléphonique, vous me chargerez 10 $ pour faire le changement...
Email notification will not stay checked for me, multiple attempts, tried changing to another email address, tried form submission, got robo email asking if I liked the service I said NO, still no email bill. What does it take?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Email notification will not stay checked for me, multiple attempts, tried changing to another email address, tried form submission, got robo email asking if I liked the service I said NO, still no email bill. What does it take?
I would suggest you ask the digital for a callback or send a message to their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) so someone can help you.
I would suggest the digital assistant and the self selve do as asked and send email notification.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would suggest the digital assistant and the self selve do as asked and send email notification.
You can try to type that in, but it might not able to do that. Most of the time, it can only pull information out of your service. It wasn't able to make changes for you.