Koodo Community

Community

Better iPhone selection

Currently, Koodo only offers the iPhone 4s in 8 gb form. Not everyone can swing a 5c/s, and Koodo seems to be following the market on offering just one selection of the 4s memory size. Would be nice if, I dunno, they'd offer a 16 as well, just to shake things up? Show Bell/Rogers/Fido/Virgin who's boss. Just a thought.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
The 16GB model was discontinued a long time ago.
Userlevel 7
yep even on the apple site they only sell 8gb versions of the 4s. http://www.apple.com/ca/iphone/compare/
Userlevel 5
Also, Koodo usually only carries the lowest GB versions. Not too sure why but it's always been like that. And the one you are talking about got discontinued too. I suggest you check craigslist or somewhere else if that is what you are looking for.
Hey, so i have 85 bucks left to pay off from my tab. I was thinking of paying it off and getting this. Thoughts? Suggestions of a better deal?
Userlevel 7
AS Dutt wrote:

Hey, so i have 85 bucks left to pay off from my tab. I was thinking of paying it off and getting ...

If you do decide to get a 4s, get it on tab M. As for thoughts, the 4s is quite old and there are devices that are cheaper then it but perform more lag free such as the moto g that is free on tab S. The moto g has 8gb which is not a lot but it still has around the same storage as the 4s so no problem. In the end, the decision is up to you 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
AS Dutt wrote:

Hey, so i have 85 bucks left to pay off from my tab. I was thinking of paying it off and getting ...

If your not set on an iPhone and 8gb storage is cool with you then I'd highly recommend the Motorola Moto G as its specs are pretty much on par to the iPhone 5/s with the camera being the only thing worse than the iPhoneiPhone @ 5mp and it only costs $150 outright from Koodo on postpaid or $250 on prepaid.
AS Dutt wrote:

Thanks to both of you for the prompt replies! I have been suggested the Moto G by a friend who seems very happy with it. So b/w the iphone and Moto G, Moto G wins? (assuming i have no preference b/w the two)
Userlevel 5
AS Dutt wrote:

If you're comparing the 4S straight across to the Moto G, yes Moto G wins. If you are considering a 5C/5S then it's closer fight, and imo depending on what you plan on using the phone for the iPhone could be better.