Koodo Community

Community

Solved

BELL VS KOODO

my wife is in nb and i will be working in ontario. with the $64 unlimited canadian ld will i be charged for calling her if she has a bell cell phone and im on koodo?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Doug, No, if you have unlimited calling, you can call from anywhere in Canada to anywhere (and anybody) in Canada without any additional charges 🙂 Happy travels!
Thanks for the reply. I had read under that all contracts "All plans include Call Waiting, Conference Calling, Unlimited Canada-wide Family Calling" 5 The 5 says that unlimited family wide LD calling but all call must be made in Canada with phones on the same network?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Doug Kincade wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I had read under that all contracts "All plans include Call Waiting, Confer...

Since your plan already included unlimited canada wide calling, it doesn't matter what network the other person is on
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Doug Kincade wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I had read under that all contracts "All plans include Call Waiting, Confer...

Exactly, as Dennis said, Dough. If (suppose) your wife took a Koodo plan as well, say the $29 limited plan, on the same account as yourself... then you can call her unlimited because you are on the unlimited plan. She could call YOU unlimited, even on her limited plan, because she'd be on your account 🙂 Hope that makes sense!