Koodo Community
Question

Been using the same credit card for years. and now tells me I can't use it. Makes me want to change.

I am getting so mad, every time, I try to pay my phone, it tells me that they can't except my credit card. Hell I have been useing the same card on here for years..... Makes me want to change.

18 replies

Badge +4
Does your billing address match the card? Has the credit card expiry date been updated?

Yes it does match the address and no it has not expiry.. doesn't unitl 2019.. I had the same trouble last month and said hell will not  go threw that again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes it does match the address and no it has not expiry.. doesn't unitl 2019.. I had the same tro...
So what did you do to correct the issue last month?

Yes it does match the address and no it has not expiry.. doesn't unitl 2019.. I had the same tro...

I did not renew it as I was so upset. I did speak to someone and they just told me to make sure the address were the same.. and still nothing.. And now the same thing over again..  THis is just too much
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you say renew, do you mean yih didn't pay last month because you were upset? Who did you speak to, was it a rep over the phone? Did you tell them that the addresses do match?

That is right I never paid it last month. I spoke to a person over the phone and did tell them that the addresses were the same., I even changed my password and still nothing.. So I  am upset that it is doing it again and I am losing trust Koodo now
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So when you told them the addresses do match and it still didn't work, what did they say/do to resolve the issue?

They did nothing, just told me to have a nice day.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Well that's just silly. They shouldn't end the call if the issue is not resolved. What happens if you try to pay over the phone when you call *611

I will not give out my credit card over the phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I mean through the automated payment system. It's not to a person

No, and right now I give up trying.. I did send an email to them asking change my password and it has been over 2 hours and nothing from them. So I am done. Would I tell people to join your company, I donot think so
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Terrible customer service aside... you should send Koodo a private message on Facebook or Twitter to get this resolved. Standing on principle and not paying the bill may provide some short term satisfaction but is only going to hurt your credit record in the long run.

I seem to recall reading here that *611 ext 227 is reserved for payment issues if you want to call.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

#227 goes to billing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Carol I can't find an account matching the email address you're using here. I did find an account matching your name, but it might be a different customers as there's no past due on the account. I'm surprised to hear that an agent didn't help solution the problem for you when you last called. I can dig deeper if you're able to confirm the name the account is under and the last two digits, but if you'd rather not share that info. here in public, you can dial #227 as mentioned above, or shoot us a private message on Facebook for a rep to look into things with you. 

I left you a message on Facebook
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I left you a message on Facebook
We did get it. Gabriel is already helping you with your prepaid account.