Koodo Community
Solved

Battery Life on "good" pre-owned phones

I have just ordered a preowned iphone 11. I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of battery life I should expect to see when I get it and what else I should be aware of.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by rikkster 13 May 2021, 06:07

If you ordered the iPhone 11, (not the Pro or the Max versions) then you would have had two options to choose from - Like-new and Great. If you ordered the iPhone 11 Pro or Max, then there’s the option to choose the Very Good category.

Apart from battery life, which should be decent, the Very Good rating mentions that there may be some slight scuffs or scratches. One can always get a protective case or apply a skin or wrap from Dbrand if there are noticeable scratches on the back.

Certified Pre-Owned Phones | Koodo

iPhone 11 Skins | Wraps & Covers | DBrand

You have 30 days from the date of purchase to try out a certified pre-owned iPhone. If it’s not to your liking, send it back; no questions asked.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’d say it’s pretty good since it’s been released last year only. 

Thanks

Anything else that anyone has noticed on a rated “good” phone?

Badge +4

If you ordered the iPhone 11, (not the Pro or the Max versions) then you would have had two options to choose from - Like-new and Great. If you ordered the iPhone 11 Pro or Max, then there’s the option to choose the Very Good category.

Apart from battery life, which should be decent, the Very Good rating mentions that there may be some slight scuffs or scratches. One can always get a protective case or apply a skin or wrap from Dbrand if there are noticeable scratches on the back.

Certified Pre-Owned Phones | Koodo

iPhone 11 Skins | Wraps & Covers | DBrand

You have 30 days from the date of purchase to try out a certified pre-owned iPhone. If it’s not to your liking, send it back; no questions asked.

@rikkster 

Thanks so much for the clarification. It was/is the iPhone 11 so it would have been the “great” option then. 

I’ll have a look at the skins you mentioned.

Thanks again

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The rating is based on the physical condition only. 

The battery should not have been used for more than 30 days