Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Base plan expires but current balance is $30? (Prepaid)

I'm using prepaid, and yesterday my base plan expired. I topped up the first time but it still says my plan is expired. Then I was confused and topped up one more time, but my current balance just shows up $30, and the base plan still expires. What should I do?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
To gain access to your prepaid service, including any boosters on your account, you'll need to purchase a base plan. If you do not renew your base plan when it expires, your prepaid service will be suspended until you top up and purchase a base plan again. In other words you need to purchase the base plan again!!
Userlevel 6
Hey there! I see that you contacted us today and we fixed up your account.  Can you try restarting your phone if it's still not working? It should do the trick 🙂
I am having a similar situation with my plan
its giving me notices like this but I have it set for auto top ups as well as I have a 40credit as I was trying to add data.

It will not let me top up my data as a result. Please advise.

[b]Your service has expired because you don't have sufficient funds in your account. Account Balance: $40.00
Automatic Top-up Amount: $15.00
You are currently registered for automatic top-ups
If you do not top up by Aug 13, 2017, your account will be deactivated and you will lose your phone number and any remaining balance or Booster add-ons.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shane Evans wrote:

I am having a similar situation with my plan
its giving me notices like this but I have it ...

Did you just top up today, Shane? See if it rectifies itself by tomorrow. If it still shows the same tomorrow, send a private message to Koodo on Facebook and they'll sort out your account 🙂