Koodo Community
Solved

back to school promo

• 12 August 2019
  • 6 replies

The promotion that are on the site now it’s the back to school promotion or there will be other promotion soon?
icon

Best answer by Fayssal 12 August 2019, 21:07

Ok thank you for your answer but I just have on last question the iphone xr is 180$ less but when I click on it its write includes 180$ in activation credits what does it mean ?
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Noone knows. If you see the deal you want/like, then you should grab it before it’s gone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yeah chances are if the phone you want is on a deal right now that deal won't get any better in the next couple weeks so to for it. If it's not on deal then perhaps it could see a sale in the next couple weeks before school but also might not it's grab what you see when you see like Mayumi stated above
Ok thanks, I want the iphone xr but when I am on the site like a visitor they say there are 200$ of gift but when I login there is no 200$ of gift you know why?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ok thanks, I want the iphone xr but when I am on the site like a visitor they say there are 200$ of gift but when I login there is no 200$ of gift you know why?
It's a bonus gift for new activations. If you are already with koodo then you wouldnt be eligible for it unless you add another line.
Ok thank you for your answer but I just have on last question the iphone xr is 180$ less but when I click on it its write includes 180$ in activation credits what does it mean ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
$180 in activation credits you can read as, "as on sale for $180 off"