Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Available Data does not equal Plan

I am on a 2.25GB plan; however, when I check my usage online it shows my total available data as 2.048GB. Why would this be? Obviously, if I am paying for 2.25GB I would like to use it.

Any thoughts?

8 replies

Userlevel 3
If you changed plans recently than it is likely proration. You pay for partial month you get partial data and everything else as well.
I changed my plan last month, as such I assumed something like that then but thought it would rectify itself the next month/billing period
Userlevel 3
Frazer Sloan wrote:

I changed my plan last month, as such I assumed something like that then but thought it would rec...

It does. Maybe you haven't had a full month yet.
Userlevel 7
Frazer Sloan wrote:

I changed my plan last month, as such I assumed something like that then but thought it would rec...

Koodo doesn't pro rate data
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What plan do you have?
I don't remember that Koodo ever offered 2.25GB plan.
And you mentioned "my total available data as 2.048GB" > maybe it's saying 2048MB (=2GB)

Userlevel 2
The Data Usage Readout from Handset and Data Readout from Self-serve are Not 110 % Synced, But as long as Gap is Marginal, meaning if you used 256.654 and Self-serve states that, and Handset Data Usage Readout states 256.603, Well within the Margin of Error, nothing to Worry
Userlevel 2
Now if Self-serve readout stated 256.654, and your phone Data usage readout said 156.987, example, then something's Mucky
Userlevel 7
Makkahn Mack wrote:

Now if Self-serve readout stated 256.654, and your phone Data usage readout said 156.987, example...

Thats not the issue here whatsoever makkahn