Koodo Community

Community

Solved

automatic top up question

My plan expired today so I logged on and decided to sign up for automatic top up, I filled in the form but then I changed my mind and decided to cancel it.

I proceeded to manually top-up.

Now in my transaction history there's the automatic top up charge and the manual top up charge.
So I'm wondering if I just paid twice? Did the automatic top up charge go through or would it have gone through next month as phone expired today.

And if it does eventually go through and I see it in my bank statement how can I get refunded?
icon

Best answer by Mathieu 21 September 2015, 16:58

Hi Mar,

Bassically when you setup automatic top-ups it charges right away for the month, if you then did a manual top up then yeah, you will of gotten charged twice. Now, as for refund you could just not pay the next month and that be the end of it, or you will have to call customer service using *611 from your Koodo phone and explain to them your situation.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Mar,

Bassically when you setup automatic top-ups it charges right away for the month, if you then did a manual top up then yeah, you will of gotten charged twice. Now, as for refund you could just not pay the next month and that be the end of it, or you will have to call customer service using *611 from your Koodo phone and explain to them your situation.