Koodo Community

Community

are refreshed phones the same as certified pre-owned phones?

I'm looking into buying the refreshed Iphone SE from koodo, but I'm a little confused as to whether the same conditions apply to it as the certified pre-owned phones? Will it have been returned by the previous owner before 30 days of use? And what kind of warranty does it have? Thank you so much! 

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Afaik they are the same as certified pre owned. The iPhones come with a 6 month limited warranty.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there!

As you can see on the website these types of phones are eligible for the 15-day money back guarantee and iPhones in particular come with a warranty of at least 6 months.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
-Yes
-it would have been refreshed to be good as new including testing before being resold.  Honestly I dunno why they would call it refreshed instead of preowned.  Confusing as heck.  But it is under the certified pre=owned section
-Warranty should be 1 year now
https://www.koodomobile.com/help/certified-pre-owned-phones

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

-Yes
-it would have been refreshed to be good as new including testing before being resold. ...

• A 6-month limited warranty on iPhones and a 1-year limited warranty on all other phones from the date of purchase
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

-Yes
-it would have been refreshed to be good as new including testing before being resold. ...

The warranty is 6 months on the iPhone. 1 year on the others.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

-Yes

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

-Yes

Does "Every", not include iphone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

-Yes

"Up to one year". Every phone has at most 1 year, but also could only have 1 day of warranty with that wording.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

-Yes

This FAQ needs to be reworded.  It is so confusing
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just got confirmation from Koodo.  Refreshed and Certified Pre-Owned is exactly the same thing