Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Application Store Service

Hi there, on July 26th I was charged 4.99 for Application Store Service described as "1.00 events". However, I have checked my last purchases on Apple Store and there is no match with Koodo purchase date or even the application itself. Can Someone explain to me what happened and how can I get it sorted out?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Milla,

Is the amount the same? If it is, then that might explain the charge. If not, then it's something else you might've bought.
Robert wrote:

Hello Milla,

Is the amount the same? If it is, then that might explain the charge. If not, then ...

The same with what?
Userlevel 5
@ Milla Santana, the $4.99 purchase took place on July 26 for something called Triton Canada. You will have to contact them if you are disputing the charges- check out the article for more infohttp://tritonglobal.ca/do-you-have-phone-bill-charges-from-triton-global-or-fastrack/
Userlevel 1
@Milla Santana,, The charge is related to a phone call ... This is a new type of scam, leveraging the <<missed call>> feature.

The scam, simplified: They call you, but immediately hang up. You see a missed call. You call back. They charge you for the call, and for each minute they can keep you on the line.

I'm suggesting you to contact Triton Canada like Josie suggested you, to dispute the charges, but would also suggest you to look at your call history and have this number blocked, to prevent future attempts.

I hope you will find these information useful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yann L'Anglais wrote:

@Milla Santana,, The charge is related to a phone call ... This is a new type of scam, lev...

Would this have been a 1-900 type number or could it be hidden as a local or toll free 1-800 number?