Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Applecare+ it doesnt work

I bought my applecare+ at koodo and, now im having problems with my iphone 5 and, I call apple to get a replcment and they just told me that They cant help but I know that I still under the warranty. How can I get my replacement?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Have to go through Apple for this as it's a manufacturer's warranty. Call them again, or even call the store closest to you, and explain to them again what your situation is. They can look up your AppleCare+ registration in their database by IMEI or serial #.
Jonathan I wrote:

Have to go through Apple for this as it's a manufacturer's warranty. Call them again, or even cal...

https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do
Jonathan I wrote:

Have to go through Apple for this as it's a manufacturer's warranty. Call them again, or even cal...

I called apple but they told that the warraty was sold by koodo and that they are the ones who has to contact them :s
Jonathan I wrote:

I tried and It says that I haven't purchase my applecare+ and I did it, I paid 99 CAD for that. This is how koodo stole my money AGAIN.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

Bring in your bill where the Applecare+ number should be written!
Userlevel 3
Hey Oscarlyn, Both info given by Jonathan I and Three are correct. I would really try visiting the nearest Apple store as they are able further investigate this matter and assist you further. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.