Feedback
Apple Plus Subscription Issue | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Solved

Apple Plus Subscription Issue

• 3 September 2021
  • 2 replies

I transferred a phone to another provider, and the Apple plus I had was cancelled without warning. Doesn't matter too much, but if I paid for a month of coverage, I should get the full month?  Anyone know why I don't?

icon

Best answer by Allan M 4 September 2021, 02:42

You should get a prorated amount back from Koodo on your final bill for your service and any add-ons (applecare) that you had.

Because you were paying monthly for the applecare through Koodo, when you cancel with Koodo, the applecare gets cancelled as well. The alternative would have been buying the applecare outright through apple

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you paid a month for it, you should have a full month. Anyway, apple care+ is managed by Apple. You can check your coverage here https://checkcoverage.apple.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You should get a prorated amount back from Koodo on your final bill for your service and any add-ons (applecare) that you had.

Because you were paying monthly for the applecare through Koodo, when you cancel with Koodo, the applecare gets cancelled as well. The alternative would have been buying the applecare outright through apple