Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Apple Care Hardware Protection

When I purchased my iphone I added Apple care protection onto my plan. I have cracked my phone and there is also water damage. And I able to trade this in for a new phone (+ fee) for hardware warranty and protection?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Apple Care is handled at Apple stores or via their own telephone support. You will have to pay a deductible for the repair. If you have an Apple store nearby, give them a call to set up an appointment to swap your phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ivan wrote:

Apple Care is handled at Apple stores or via their own telephone support. You will have to pay a ...

You could also book an appointment online for your local Apple Store http://concierge.apple.com/reservation/ca/en/
Userlevel 7
The deductible is now $79. It used to be $49...
Userlevel 5
Jonathan I wrote:

The deductible is now $79. It used to be $49...

It's still $49 for people who purchased before the new phones were announced. Only $79 for the new clients.
Userlevel 2
[b] Guess what I found for you? Hit Good answer if you consider this is good material to your question This are the guidelines for damage classification and Reference photos for service eligibility by damage type. It depends on what phone you have. At the moment I could only find the chart for the iphone 4/4s and 5. Here is the one for Iphone 4/4s

Userlevel 2