Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Anyone know why my iPhone 6's bluetooth will not work? Wont connect to my ear piece or my nike Fuel Band

Userlevel 1
When i open bluetooth is just say searching devices even though i have multiple bluetooth devices turned on and in range. anyone else with a similar problem?

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Hey there, If you are having trouble pairing your device, this link should help you: http://support-en-us.nikeplus.com/app/answers/detail/article/fuelband-pairing-troubleshoot/a_id/48531 Keep in mind that iOS 8 has just been released, some apps may need to be updated. I suggest to check if your FuelBand app is up to date. Hope this helps! ******************************************** If you see a good answer, give it a star.
This is a known issue with the Iphone 6/+ I have been on the phone all day with Apple regarding this issue, and they are fully aware of it. They say it should be fixed, but if it is a hardware issue, they will have to replace the whole phone... I am returning my Iphone 6+ until they figure out what the problem is.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No issues on my iPhone 6. Must not affect all units.
Only certain devices use the Bluetooth 4 connection. In my case it is my hearing aids, and also cars use certain BT 4 signals. The problem is not only syncing, but stable connection. It does work, but does not stay connected, or connection is intermittent. An Apple engineer is calling my clinic tomorrow... I own a hearing aid clinic and I promote the Halo hearing aid because it connects directly with the iPhone. The Ipod Touch 5, and Iphone 5s have no problems at all... however the 6 is very unstable. I am returning my phone tomorrow... sad face! I will reorder the phone when both manufacturers assure me of fixing the problem. For now, I will not recommend the Iphone 6 to my patients.
Having the same issue. I cannot connect my 6+ to my Mac or my Plantronics headset. It doesn't even show up as found on my phone, just sit and spin.
I'm having the same issue with my legend
. It's not even discovering my headset and just spins.. searching.....
Badge +4
Kitty Brown wrote:

. It's not even discovering my headset and just spins.. ...

You could try 'forgetting' the Bluetooth pairing profile under Bluetooth and re-pair the Legend with your iPhone.

If that doesn't work, turn off the headset. Press and hold the following buttons together; the call/answer button, volume down toggle and voice command command button for a few seconds. Turn the headset on and the Legend should work as normal.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kitty Brown wrote:

Resetting network setttings will also do its thing for BT. It could be the next viable option.
Badge +4
Kitty Brown wrote:

To add, the side effect of resetting network settings is that it will erase saved Wi-Fi passwords. Good point though and perhaps a last resort option.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
alinajetly wrote:

Try this :
[url=https://www.howtoisolve.com/fix-bluetooth-not-working-in-ios-9-iphone-6s-plus/]h...

Just a notice, this thread is 3 years old