Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Anyone know anything about the release of the IPhone 6 and if Koodo will carry it.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Apple has not announced anything yet. If you ask them I'm sure they would even deny any knowledge of anything called an iphone 6 hehe. Rumours out there are saying a possible September release. And I'm pretty sure Koodo will carry something for the new iphones. They have been consistently doing so the last few years
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Apple has not announced anything yet. If you ask them I'm sure they would even deny any knowledg...

There's no way Koodo wouldn't offer the iPhone as its their second best seller behind Android 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Apple has not announced anything yet. If you ask them I'm sure they would even deny any knowledg...

I wasn't aware that Android was a phone model 😉
Userlevel 5
Dennis wrote:

And saying its the second best seller is a pretty bold statement. Id be curious where those statistics came from.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

From a place where you dont see the sun 😛