Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Anyone having an issue with the Self Serve website? Pages not loading?

I am trying to access the self serve online and I can't seem to get certain links to load. Recently my daughter lost her phone and since has found it and I want to re-activate it from the self serve but the page won't load for me. What can I do?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try using a different browser, using a computer if you are trying via your phone, clear cache, cookies, etc. I believe though you have to call Koodo in order to get your phone restored after reporting it as stolen.
Allan wrote:

Try using a different browser, using a computer if you are trying via your phone, clear cache, co...

I was able to restore it before online. Has that changed?
Allan wrote:

Try using a different browser, using a computer if you are trying via your phone, clear cache, co...

I have also tried many browsers (EI, Google Chrome and Firefox) but nothing was different. I will try on my tablet when I get home.

Allan wrote:

cleared cache many times and nothing

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

Hey Melissa - you'll need an agent to un-suspend your account, for security reasons. The quickest way is to send us a private message on Facebook. An agent will be able to validate you as the account owner and get things sorted from there.