Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Am I able to get a medium tab even if I don't have credit? :s

I want to get the i phone4 ob a medium tab but i have no credit can i still get it or...

9 replies

Userlevel 2
You can try and see.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Cheyenne, You would need a credit check...
Userlevel 5
You need a credit check in order for yourself to be accepted. What do you mean by "I don't have credit"? You're not legal age? Then you'll have to get your account by someone elses' name.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Lee wrote:

You need a credit check in order for yourself to be accepted. What do you mean by "I don't have c...

Preferably, your parents! Or someone you know pretty well
Userlevel 7
Even if you don't have credit, you should try. When I was a newcomer it was very difficult to start my credit. Koodo has programs for people with little or no credit that can help you get started though you probably won't qualify for tab M. If you are a newcomer, welcome to Canada and possibly Koodo.
Userlevel 5
No credit is better than bad credit 🙂
Userlevel 2
Jorden wrote:

No credit is better than bad credit :)

Technically, it's the other way around. No credit means you have no past history of paying bills and such. While bad credit can be a hinderance, you at least have a past.
Userlevel 5
Jorden wrote:

Ture I guess it's situational (depending on the cause of the bad credit). With no credit you'ld usually get the SLP, but with bad credit you could potentially be denied is how I understand it, but my knowledge on credit isn't really up there other than you don't want it to be bad.
Userlevel 2
Jorden wrote:

Yup, that is true. I was actually denied a Koodo account before I started working with them. My credit is better now than it was 4 years ago though, so yeah 😛.