Koodo Community

Community

Solved

All I want to know is how much it will cost to fix the screen on my iPhone 4 and how to get it fixed.

All I want to know is how much it will cost to fix the screen on my iPhone 4 and how to get it fixed.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Anywhere from $60 up to $100 or more depending on who you ask. Depending on your Tab balance, you might be better off upgrading your device instead of fixing an out of date iPhone that won't run iOS 8 (7 is already a challenge for that poor thing).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you do decide to go with fixing it try Kijiji in your area as there's usually someone that will fix devices in your area that has an ad up there and they're usually cheaper than getting it repaired throughoofficial channels.
Userlevel 2
Go to aliexpress or eBay order screen from jingling or China for 20$ and replace it by watching fix it video ..tools comes with it and you need little understanding of identification of parts .i learned it by my self no guidance and now I am part time mobile repairman --only iPhones cause there are cheap and easy to fix ..even iPhone five costs 35$ to replace front and back screen and plate
Apple store usually charge much for replacing a broken iPhone screen. So when I shattered my iPhone 4 screen I choose a reliable iPhone lcd replacement supplier. I replaced the broken screen by myself and now the phone works fine. That saves me much to fix the phone.