Koodo Community

Community

alarm system txt messages not going though

I see there has been a lot of issues with this, so if someone could add eyez-on.com to the list of unblocked it would be great.  Years it worked fine and now i'm depending on my bell phone.  tsk tsk

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you using your number,@msg.telus.com,@msg.koodomobile.com or what to receive text notifications?
I used@msg.telus.com for some time, then it stopped working reliably (messages would come in groups hours later) , so I researched and switched to@msg.koodomobile.com and it worked great for a month then it stopped dead.  I have tried sending txts to myself and it works fine via my home email. ( should mention I was on telus and switched to koodo some time ago for cell service)
Although im with a different alarm system, I've been having the same problem and my alarm company's messages have been going through and I tried sending myself texts via home email and that is working as well but just not receiving alarm company txts! must be stuck somewhere in the middle which is weird!
I am having the same issues as Doc.  Last txt received was Aug 15.  Reading treads, it appears Eyezon needs to be added to the trusted liste.  The provider uses the noreply@eyezon.com
Yoggi C wrote:

I am having the same issues as Doc.  Last txt received was Aug 15.  Reading treads, it ...

I was just informed that Koodo is having gateway issues , and to use the XXXXXXXXXX@msg.telus.com and working for me