Koodo Community

Airtime not displaying on self serve

• 30 December 2018
  • 5 replies

Two issues:

1- when I look at Airtime on the self-serve usage summary page it shows “airtime 0/100minutes” and my plan is for 500 daytime minutes

2- when I looked at the detailed usage, when I load all airtime, it shows 1745minutes when viewed on my iPhone and it shows 2117minutes when viewed on my iPad (looking at the same time)

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does the page show the same amount of calls?

Also is this a new line?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Or did you change your plan recently?
This is my second billing period.

It seems like Koodo is purposely making it a headache to track my usage so that I can easily go over my daytime minutes...

Is this a common issue new customers are faced with??
Badge +4
This is my second billing period.

It seems like Koodo is purposely making it a headache to track my usage so that I can easily go over my daytime minutes...

Is this a common issue new customers are faced with??

On the main usage page are you still showing that your plan only shows 100 minutes even though you say your plan is 500? If it does, go have a look at what your rate plan is. If you're on your second billing cycle they should match.

No, I don't think Koodo intentionally makes it a headache to track your usage. I have a 500 daytime minute plan that I've had for a little over a month and I'm not seeing what you are.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The Usage SUmamry page with the circles is what you are being charged (Weekday, daytime minutes).

WHen you click onto the Airtime Details, this shows all minutes displayed including evenings and weekends.
When looking on your PC vs iPhone it shows a different number since different amounts of calls are displayed on the page.

I just checked mine and this explained my discrepencies