Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Agent business hours

I'm wanting to add my husband to my account so he's able to get info on the account. Tried calling but it was either too busy to take my call or it wasn't regular business hours. Also want to know what I'd need to do to unlock my phone. Thanks
icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 20 December 2017, 13:39

@Heather, you can add your  husband to your self serve account online at no cost. There is a convenience fee of $10 if we do it for you.  Simply have him register his number with his email address. You will receive an email and once you approve him he will have access. Or you could just share your login credentials.  

As far as the unlocking, just send us a private message on Facebook and we will send you a code. It might take some time to respond back due to the Christmas craziness that's happening, but we will. :-) 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Heather, you can add your  husband to your self serve account online at no cost. There is a convenience fee of $10 if we do it for you.  Simply have him register his number with his email address. You will receive an email and once you approve him he will have access. Or you could just share your login credentials.  

As far as the unlocking, just send us a private message on Facebook and we will send you a code. It might take some time to respond back due to the Christmas craziness that's happening, but we will. :-)