Koodo Community

Community

Adding talk and text for the US should I be turning cellular data off and roaming on?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You are going to want to turn data and/or data roaming off if you dont want to incure data charges.
Allan wrote:

You are going to want to turn data and/or data roaming off if you dont want to incure data charges.

Will I still be able to receive calls and text...iPhone should I shut off iMessage to receive text?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

Yes. You will not recieve iMessages though. Yes you should turn off iMessages as well and delete any conversation you have with someone in which you have sent them an i messagd.
Allan wrote:

Thanks for the information
Userlevel 6
Allan wrote:

To add to topic, iMessage will work via wifi given that data would be disabled. With roaming data disabled, Allan is right, talk and text will work, and you will not incur roaming data charges.