Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Add ons not working with rte the reply.

Userlevel 1
So I get text from Koodo saying I get a free extra GB for two months because of a really nice offer they decided to give me for Christmas but sadly I can't add it. I've tried so many times to contact them via Twitter and Facebook and I get nothing. No one responded at all and very frustrating actually. I've had a few questions about many other thing and they always are there with a helping had. I'm kinda not liking that because it's not right. Basically feeling like I'm back with the two other big phone companies...again.

9 replies

Userlevel 1
I should point out too, I've tried Saturday and Sunday to see if it would work and nope.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brad Urbanowicz wrote:

I should point out too, I've tried Saturday and Sunday to see if it would work and nope.

Have you tried texting 'YES' rather than 'Yes'? Also, iPhone does not play nice with some short codes. Depending, that, too may be a problem, but that you receive a reply, suggests not.
Userlevel 1
Brad Urbanowicz wrote:

Userlevel 1
Brad Urbanowicz wrote:

Yes. It's actually getting pretty frustrating. Why offer something and then not available? Been a customer for almost 3 years and no one wants to help these whole two days...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brad Urbanowicz wrote:

Hey Brad - thanks for flagging this. I see that you are indeed eligible for this promotion, and not quite sure why it's unable to load as instructed. I've reached out to a team that oversee's this promo and hoping to have it sorted for you today. Give me a little time and I'll report back wit an update once I know more.

Userlevel 1
Brad Urbanowicz wrote:

I didn't see this until now. I sent about 6 dm's and I just tweeted again to you people. I'm pretty frustrated with this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brad Urbanowicz wrote:

We're on it Brad. Looks to be a technical issue. Once resolved the promo will be added to your account and I'll confirm back on this thread. No need to go back to Twitter/Facebook for this matter.

Apologies that there was a delay in getting back to you there. As the rep. confirmed on Facebook on Saturday, inquiries are sorted in a first come first served manner. When you submit multiple messages, the system pushes it down in the queue, which was the cause for the longer than usual delay for you. In addition, although we do aim to reply fairly quickly during business hours (usually within an hour), it's not a live chat, so you can still expect a delay between responses.

All that said, most issues tend to get resolved in a pretty efficient manner here in the Community. I'd encourage you to use this as your first point of contact since we can often help a lot quicker since you have fellow customers, super users like the 'Mobile Masters' and official reps that scour from time to time. 
Userlevel 1
Brad Urbanowicz wrote:

Okay. I didn't know. I've always used Facebook and Twitter which was always an answer within a timely matter.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brad Urbanowicz wrote:

Hey Brad - quick update for you. Our tech team has identified the issue and is working on a fix. Without getting too technical, there's a glitch in the system recognizing your response and applying the promo to your account automatically. This should be fixed by tomorrow night at the latest and as of Thursday you should be able to respond to the message and take advantage of the promo. Keep in mind that you'll still need to reply with a 'Yes' to get the promo added - please try again on Thursday and let us know if you get a 'success' message. Appreciate your patience.