Koodo Community
Solved

Account not registered even though I was on it yesterday

Login to my self serve today and this is what I got even though I was on it yesterday and normally by now I have gotten my bill but haven’t yet today. Also my Snapchat and instagram have been both hacked in the past two days and are both linked to the email this is linked to. I dunno if that has something to do with it or not

icon

Best answer by Chris Koodo 8 February 2019, 13:54

Hey @Theressa - I just looked over your account again and noticed that you spoke with one of our agents last night. Are you able to log into your Self Serve without any errors now?

View original

7 replies

Badge +4
If you logged in to your self serve account yesterday with no issues and now you can't after using the correct log-in info then I would contact Koodo. You can request a callback through the assistant or send a message through Facebook or Twitter.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/?autobots=rollout
Mats wrote:

If you logged in to your self serve account yesterday with no issues and now you can't after using the correct log-in info then I would contact Koodo. You can request a callback through the assistant or send a message through Facebook or Twitter.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/?autobots=rollout

I can’t get them to call me back as I’m working and not able to answer the phone so I was hoping if I went on here I would get some help
Badge +4
There may be a chance that a rep stops by here and will be able to help you fix your log-in problem. You can schedule a callback for a certain time from the options that it gives you that works for you. Maybe sending them a message on Facebook will be best for you. They will verify your account with you and they should be able to fix it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You could send message to their facebook https://www.facebook.com/Koodo you would not have to talk to an agent over facebook messaging.

You mentioned you got the access to your account before? That error normally happened to new customer only.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That's strange.. the email you're using here is linked to a number ending in 74, @Theressa. I see that it's set up properly, and that you were able to log in today. Can you confirm that you're using the same email being used here (a hotmail account)? If so, have you tried the 'forgot password' option? It should be working, but if you're still having trouble, I would recommend scheduling a callback at a time that you will be available/won't be at work, using Koodo Assist.

You can also send us a private message on Facebook, as mentioned above, but keep in mind that it's not a live chat, and may take a few hours to get a response.
Ranjan Koodo wrote:

That's strange.. the email you're using here is linked to a number ending in 74, @Theressa. I see that it's set up properly, and that you were able to log in today. Can you confirm that you're using the same email being used here (a hotmail account)? If so, have you tried the 'forgot password' option? It should be working, but if you're still having trouble, I would recommend scheduling a callback at a time that you will be available/won't be at work, using Koodo Assist.

You can also send us a private message on Facebook, as mentioned above, but keep in mind that it's not a live chat, and may take a few hours to get a response.

I can login fine that’s why you can see that I’m using the same email I just can’t access my self severe I login and the picture above is the message I get
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hey @Theressa - I just looked over your account again and noticed that you spoke with one of our agents last night. Are you able to log into your Self Serve without any errors now?