Koodo Community
Solved

ACCOUNT CANCELATION PROBLEM

• 28 June 2020
  • 7 replies

I have been trying for several months to cancel my account, when I try to use chat I get nowhere, I never get a callback, I even contacted a dealer who said that they sent in a request to have some one call me back, If anyone has any way that I can get SOMEBODY at KOODO to contact me let me know at pdg37E@sunraybase.ca

icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 3 July 2020, 22:40

Who can help, trying to cancel, nothing opened, now refusing to pay bill have been trying to cancel since, feb, is there a phone number someone to talk to I keep saying go to self service but can not recall pin number have everything else 

Go to koodo.com/chat

Say “cancel account”

Confirm that you want to cancel your account

You will be able to schedule a callback.

As stated above, make sure you haven't blocked calls from koodo or they won't be able to get through.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you, perchance, checked your phone to see if you have blocked calls from 1-866-995-6636? That's typically the reason why people fail to receive callbacks.

Who can help, trying to cancel, nothing opened, now refusing to pay bill have been trying to cancel since, feb, is there a phone number someone to talk to I keep saying go to self service but can not recall pin number have everything else 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Go to koodo.com/chat

Say “cancel account”

Confirm that you want to cancel your account

You will be able to schedule a callback.

As stated above, make sure you haven't blocked calls from koodo or they won't be able to get through.

i am not using the phone at all so i can leave my home number

is there a phone number a person can call and talk to anyone, remind me never to ever sign up with Koodo again

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

i am not using the phone at all so i can leave my home number

You can leave any number you like, as long as you haven't blocked calls from koodo.

ok