Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Accidentally ordered wrong colour iPhone! Please help...

I ordered an iPhone SE online tonight. I accidentally ordered Soace Grey, but wanted Rose Gold. Is it possible to switch before shipment? My order number is HFO17075471 ... Thank you!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you contacted the Web Store?

I just emailed them! Hoping for a prompt reply. I was sure I ordered Rose Gold,. It kept reverting back. Very frustrating. I thought it worked the last time, but I guess not.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
courtney wrote:

I just emailed them! Hoping for a prompt reply. I was sure I ordered Rose Gold,. It kept revertin...

I believe there is a glitch in the ordering system for Rose Gold, as you are not the first to mention it.

courtney wrote:

I just emailed them! Hoping for a prompt reply. I was sure I ordered Rose Gold,. It kept revertin...

Bah! I hope they get back to me before shipment (despite the busy season). I've been in and out of the actual kiosk 3 times, and I REALLY don't want to go back, hence ordering online. I'm without a phone, and this is just one more thing! Gah!.... Thank you for your help (and listening to me vent!) 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
courtney wrote:

From the Koodo [b]contact us page:

[b]Koodo Webstore:
If you need assistance with an order you placed online at koodomobile.com, contact the Koodo Webstore team at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com or 1-844 566-3697. Please have your order number handy.
Hours of Operation:
    •    Tuesday to Friday: 3pm to 9pm EST