Koodo Community

Community

Solved

about the iphone5

hey i wanted to ask about the iphone 5 , can i get him and get any plan i want, or i need to take a specific plan that goes with iphone?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can get any plan that is eligible for the tab amount you want to get. You can also buy it outright and go with any plan, and if you buy bit outright you'd be eligible for the SIM only discount of 10%
Userlevel 6
Bear in mind if you take tab large you will have limited plans to choose from. You are much better off with a tab medium. Read all the details here: http://koodomobile.com/en/on/tab.shtml
Userlevel 5
You can buy the device outright, choose any plan and choose to get a 10% to your tab or a 10% discount. You can get the device on the Tab L and get a Tab L plan. You can get the device on the Tab M and get a Tab M plan. You can get the device on the Tab S and get a Tab S plan. After some of the community members punched in some numbers, they found that the Tab M is the best deal overall.
Userlevel 7
John Lee wrote:

You can buy the device outright, choose any plan and choose to get a 10% to your tab or a 10% dis...

* Tab M is best for new customers or customers who are on a $30 plan already... customers who want to upgrade to something like the Nexus 4 and want to keep a grandfathered $25 double minutes Talk + Text plan, however, might want to weigh their options a bit more.
Userlevel 2
John Lee wrote:

You can buy the device outright, choose any plan and choose to get a 10% to your tab or a 10% dis...

Tab M requires a plan of $30 or higher to take. So those on grandfathered plans would not be able to switch to it unless they had a rate plan of at least $30.